Blade counterweight tool for Haliade 150 offshore
The current On demand solution we present is a project operated by Airpes together with one of the main multinational companies on sustainable mobility and energy sector, ALSTOM/GE. Airpes, as the lifting equipment supplier designed and manufactured a special tool at its HQs in strong coordination with our customer. The tool is known as Blade Counterweight Tool, a project for the Haliade 150 Offshore Blade.
This equipment is meant to work offshore, but, since it is yet to be definitely installed, the pictures of this on demand solution show the testing we made onshore. We hope you can get used to the idea
The Counterweight – HAL 150 is a counterweight tool designed to give enough torque to rotate the rotor of the Haliade 150 wind turbine with one or two blades.
The counterweight tool is lifted by means of a crane and bolted to hub flange. The driving torque is provided by a counterweight located at the end of a boom.
The design of the counterweight tool takes into account the following items:
- Fulfillment of specifications
- Minimize shipment requirements and assembly time at site
- Optimize weight of parts and size of actuators
- Cost reduction
OUR on demand solutions
LATEST POSTS ON THE BLOG
Discover our brand new developments, events, get posted of our activity.
- 6 modeling tools for the wind energy industry that will make your work easyWe have compiled six models and tools that will help you plan your entire project, from financing to...
- Airpes brings you new AUTEC Vision Systems for your lifting equipmentAs official distributors from AUTEC, we are glad to present you their new Vision Systems catalog for lifting...