Handling & weighing equipment for Bahru Stainless
Bahru Stainless is part of the Acerinox Group and a leader in the Annealing and pickling lines for hot and cold rolled coils.
Involved in a large project since 2008, it has at last been build an integrated stainless steel factory with a melting capacity of 1 million Mt and a cold rolling capacity of 600,000 Mt.
Regarding this increase in the production, Bahru Stainless has demanded some handling equipment.
Airpes, since its beginning, has been supplying handling and weighing equipment to the Acerinox Group.
For this particularly project we supplied:
- 4 Coil Tongs 40t SWL
- 2 Sheet metal tongs with motorized tong arms which are adjustable in longitudinal and transverse direction.
- 2 Weighing and motorized hook blocks.
Airpes’ technical team visited the Bahru Stainless factory in Malaysia to verify and validate the machines provided.
- The equipment works safe, according to the standars of quality and service that Bahru Stainless expected.
OUR on demand solutions
LATEST POSTS ON THE BLOG
Discover our brand new developments, events, get posted of our activity.
- Delivery of a Yoke Blade Clamp Installation Tool in Xingjiang province (China)Airpes (China) Co., Ltd. is satisfied to celebrate its first anniversary with the delivery of the 12th tool designed...
- Worldwide overhead crane company on-demand project: special lifting devices for coil manipulation and weighing controlCarrying out the design and the manufacturing of a tailor-made project always offers new challenges. As engineers, this is...
- Installation of a wind turbine blade with a Blade Clamp: training and testing in-situThe blades of a wind turbine can measure about 80 meters. Moving them is not easy, but the...
- Control the maximum load capacity with Airpes’ weight limitersIn order to lifting weights safely you have to consider the maximum load capacity of the equipment. Learn...