Handling & weighing equipment for Bahru Stainless
Bahru Stainless is part of the Acerinox Group and a leader in the Annealing and pickling lines for hot and cold rolled coils.
Involved in a large project since 2008, it has at last been build an integrated stainless steel factory with a melting capacity of 1 million Mt and a cold rolling capacity of 600,000 Mt.
Regarding this increase in the production, Bahru Stainless has demanded some handling equipment.
Airpes, since its beginning, has been supplying handling and weighing equipment to the Acerinox Group.
For this particularly project we supplied:
- 4 Coil Tongs 40t SWL
- 2 Sheet metal tongs with motorized tong arms which are adjustable in longitudinal and transverse direction.
- 2 Weighing and motorized hook blocks.
Airpes’ technical team visited the Bahru Stainless factory in Malaysia to verify and validate the machines provided.
- The equipment works safe, according to the standars of quality and service that Bahru Stainless expected.
OUR on demand solutions
LATEST POSTS ON THE BLOG
Discover our brand new developments, events, get posted of our activity.
- A comprehensive guide on how to buy material handling equipmentNavigating the market for material handling equipment can be daunting, especially with myriad options available to businesses of...
- Industrial Material Handling SystemsEach type of material can and must be handled differently to perform operations more efficiently and not damage...
- Types of crane hooks for liftingThe efficiency and safety of your lifting operations depend mainly on the crane hooks you choose. Explore various...
- Lifting Tongs for Steel Objects: Types, Uses, and BenefitsLifting tongs for steel objects can be used to lift and handle coils and various materials. Discover the...