Wind Sector Project for a Brazilian Wind Turbine Towers Manufacturer
Today we present you a handling solution for a Brazilian Wind Turbine Towers Manufacturer, for which Airpes designed, manufactured and installed a rotator up to 21.5t in conformance with OSHA and UL standards.
Initial situation description
The initial situation we found in this case was a very difficult nacelle’s handling during manufacturing process that needed to be safe and efficient.
Need to solve
This rotator required a safe rotation of components to improve the operation and guard the well been of workers.
Airpes designed, manufactured and installed a rotator up to 21.5t in conformance with all OSHA and UL standards.
The rotator we delivered also included a system to deliver and handle oversized components.
- Process efficiency increased more than 50%.
- Process now under safety regulation requirements.
OUR on demand solutions
LATEST POSTS ON THE BLOG
Discover our brand new developments, events, get posted of our activity.
- 6 overhead crane safety tips to protect your workersAdd these tips to your overhead crane safety checklist. This way, you won’t forget to assure that everything...
- 7 safety tips for steel handling and to operate lifting solutions in the steel sectorToday we share some safety tips in the steel sector, to make everyone's job much easier and safer.
- The challenge of building wind turbines in the oceanLearn about the challenge of building wind turbines in the ocean and get an overview of this growing...
- The importance of crane deflection limits in the design of lifting devicesCrane deflection limits are one of the factors to consider when designing any lifting device. Find out what...