Wind Sector Project for a Brazilian Wind Turbine Towers Manufacturer
Today we present you a handling solution for a Brazilian Wind Turbine Towers Manufacturer, for which Airpes designed, manufactured and installed a rotator up to 21.5t in conformance with OSHA and UL standards.
Initial situation description
The initial situation we found in this case was a very difficult nacelle’s handling during manufacturing process that needed to be safe and efficient.
Need to solve
This rotator required a safe rotation of components to improve the operation and guard the well been of workers.
Airpes designed, manufactured and installed a rotator up to 21.5t in conformance with all OSHA and UL standards.
The rotator we delivered also included a system to deliver and handle oversized components.
- Process efficiency increased more than 50%.
- Process now under safety regulation requirements.
OUR on demand solutions
LATEST POSTS ON THE BLOG
Discover our brand new developments, events, get posted of our activity.
- Installation of a new 36 t. coil lifting tong for Algeposa GroupAirpes has designed, manufactured, and installed a coil lifting tong capable of lifting loads up to 36 tons...
- Airpes attends 3 of the most significant wind energy events in ChinaThis October and November, Airpes China is assisting the China Wind Power Exhibition, the China Green Wind Energy...
- 6 modeling tools for the wind energy industry that will make your work easyWe have compiled six models and tools that will help you plan your entire project, from financing to...