Wind Sector Project for a Brazilian Wind Turbine Towers Manufacturer
Today we present you a handling solution for a Brazilian Wind Turbine Towers Manufacturer, for which Airpes designed, manufactured and installed a rotator up to 21.5t in conformance with OSHA and UL standards.
Initial situation description
The initial situation we found in this case was a very difficult nacelle’s handling during manufacturing process that needed to be safe and efficient.
Need to solve
This rotator required a safe rotation of components to improve the operation and guard the well been of workers.
Airpes designed, manufactured and installed a rotator up to 21.5t in conformance with all OSHA and UL standards.
The rotator we delivered also included a system to deliver and handle oversized components.
- Process efficiency increased more than 50%.
- Process now under safety regulation requirements.
OUR on demand solutions
LATEST POSTS ON THE BLOG
Discover our brand new developments, events, get posted of our activity.
- Benefits of adjustable lifting beams to your businessAdjustable lifting beams offer versatile solutions for various load sizes and shapes, reducing the need for multiple beams,...
- Integral solution for the installation and maintenance of wind turbine bladesAn integral solution for the installation and maintenance of wind turbine blades. Adapting Yoke Blade Clamps with our...
- How tunnels are built: advantages of using tunnel lining segmentsDiscover how are tunnels built, and the Airpes devices designed for lifting the tunnel lining segments, like the...
- 6 types of load cells to monitor protection systemsWe talk about six types of load cells steps to optimize your protection systems: compression cells, bending beam...