Wind Sector Project for a Brazilian Wind Turbine Towers Manufacturer
Today we present you a handling solution for a Brazilian Wind Turbine Towers Manufacturer, for which Airpes designed, manufactured and installed a rotator up to 21.5t in conformance with OSHA and UL standards.
Initial situation description
The initial situation we found in this case was a very difficult nacelle’s handling during manufacturing process that needed to be safe and efficient.
Need to solve
This rotator required a safe rotation of components to improve the operation and guard the well been of workers.
Airpes designed, manufactured and installed a rotator up to 21.5t in conformance with all OSHA and UL standards.
The rotator we delivered also included a system to deliver and handle oversized components.
- Process efficiency increased more than 50%.
- Process now under safety regulation requirements.
OUR on demand solutions
LATEST POSTS ON THE BLOG
Discover our brand new developments, events, get posted of our activity.
- Delivery of a Yoke Blade Clamp Installation Tool in Xingjiang province (China)Airpes (China) Co., Ltd. is satisfied to celebrate its first anniversary with the delivery of the 12th tool designed...
- Worldwide overhead crane company on-demand project: special lifting devices for coil manipulation and weighing controlCarrying out the design and the manufacturing of a tailor-made project always offers new challenges. As engineers, this is...
- Installation of a wind turbine blade with a Blade Clamp: training and testing in-situThe blades of a wind turbine can measure about 80 meters. Moving them is not easy, but the...
- Control the maximum load capacity with Airpes’ weight limitersIn order to lifting weights safely you have to consider the maximum load capacity of the equipment. Learn...