This website is adapted to comply with the following laws:
- RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons). New European Union regulations that unify the regulation of the processing of personal data in the different EU countries.
- LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, the Regulations implementing the LOPD). It regulates the treatment of personal data and the obligations that we, the people in charge of a website or a blog, must assume when managing this information.
- LSSI (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce). Regulates economic transactions by electronic means.
In accordance with the rights conferred by current data protection legislation, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, as well as the consent given for their processing, by sending your request to the postal address indicated above or to the e-mail address [email protected]
It may contact the competent Control Authority to submit any complaint it deems appropriate.
In AIR-PES INTEGRAL MANUFACTURING AND WEIGHING SYSTEMS,S.L. In particular, there is a system for capturing personal information and processing the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes:
1.- Contact form: We ask for the following personal data: name, company, message. To respond to the requirements of the users of www.airpes.com. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services and products provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions relating to the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms of contract. Please note that the data you provide will be located on the servers of (SERVER) hosting provider AIR-PES INTEGRAL SYSTEMS MANUFACTURING AND WEIGHING SYSTEMS, SL within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this site to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. AIR-PES INTEGRAL SYSTEMS OF MAINTENANCE AND WEIGHING,S.L. has a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of AIR-PES SISTEMAS INTEGRALES DE MANUTENCION Y PESAJE,S.L. shall be governed by this paragraph. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and accepted previously by the user of www.airpes.com. We will process your data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send individual advertising.
In accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, AIR-PES SISTEMAS INTEGRALES DE MANUTENCION Y PESAJE, S.L., with registered offices at POLIGONO LLETGET (CAN ROQUETA) 08202, SABADELL, will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
AIR-PES INTEGRAL SYSTEMS OF MAINTENANCE AND WEIGHING,S.L. undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the Https protocols we use), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
Accuracy and truthfulness of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to www.airpes.com exonerating AIR-PES SISTEMAS INTEGRALES DE MANUTENCION Y PESAJE, S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
AIR-PES INTEGRAL SYSTEMS OF MAINTENANCE AND WEIGHING,S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as to industry practices.
In such cases, we will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice prior to their implementation.
In turn, we inform you that you can contact the Data Protection Delegate of AIR-PES SISTEMAS INTEGRALES DE MANUTENCION Y PESAJE, S.L., by writing to [email protected] or by calling 934514171.