Drivetrain hydraulic lifting beam
One of our oldest customers, ask us to manufacture a lifting beam. It is a lifting equipment that has to be able to lift one drive train.
Initial situation description
The customer needed a lifting beam able to lift one drive train and also be able to lift and manipulate loads in different situations.
Need to solve
To have a lifting beam, able to lift a drive train and able to work:
• Inside / outside the factory
• Working Temperature range: From -30º C to 45º C
• Different configurations: Drive train ± generator, and in both cases ± transportation frame.
We developed, tested and installed a hydraulic lifting beam up to 95 Tm with a central lifting point.
This lifting beam had to be able to work well in the factory as well as on the field, with working conditions from -30º up to 45º. And in different configurations Drive train + generator, Drive train without generator and in both cases with or without the transportation frame.
We also developed a system to regulate the horizontal axis of the lifting beam from 0º up to -7º and the transversal axis ± 1º was developed.
- The lifting beam allows a safe and easy handling from the drive train in different configurations
- Time saving at the industrial process.
OUR on demand solutions
LATEST POSTS ON THE BLOG
Discover our brand new developments, events, get posted of our activity.
- Delivery of a Yoke Blade Clamp Installation Tool in Xingjiang province (China)Airpes (China) Co., Ltd. is satisfied to celebrate its first anniversary with the delivery of the 12th tool designed...
- Worldwide overhead crane company on-demand project: special lifting devices for coil manipulation and weighing controlCarrying out the design and the manufacturing of a tailor-made project always offers new challenges. As engineers, this is...
- Installation of a wind turbine blade with a Blade Clamp: training and testing in-situThe blades of a wind turbine can measure about 80 meters. Moving them is not easy, but the...
- Control the maximum load capacity with Airpes’ weight limitersIn order to lifting weights safely you have to consider the maximum load capacity of the equipment. Learn...