Sailing yacht & motorboat engineering
Handling & Engineering Project for Sailing Yacht & Motorboat Manufacturers. Airpes designed, manufactured and supplied a new handling system to rotate the main body of yachts.
Initial situation description
Safe in the air rotation and handling of main bodies of the yachts with two overhead cranes was extremely difficult due to lack of appropriate tools and lifting equipment.
Need to solve
To develop a reliable system that ensures the exact weight of the processed scrap.
Airpes, since its beginning, has been supplying handling and weighing equipment to the Acerinox Group.
For this particularly project we supplied:
• 4 Coil Tongs 40t SWL
• 2 Sheet metal tongs with motorized tong arms which are adjustable in longitudinal and transverse direction.
• 2 Weighing and motorized hook blocks.
Airpes’ technical team visited the Bahru Stainless factory in Malaysia to verify and validate the machines provided.
- The equipment works safe, according to the standars of quality and service that Bahru Stainless expected.
OUR on demand solutions
LATEST POSTS ON THE BLOG
Discover our brand new developments, events, get posted of our activity.
- How is a wind turbine installation?Discover how to install wind turbines. The whole process includes the installation of the tower, the blades, and...
- Crosby Airpes, your lifting equipment supplierAt Airpes we work hard to design lifting equipment that not only works on point, but makes things...
- Installation of a wind turbine blade with a Blade Clamp: training and testing in-situDiscover the project of installation of wind turbine blades with a blade clamp that we have carried out...
- Crane Operator Certificates and CoursesCrane operator certificates and courses are designed to provide crane operators with the necessary skills and knowledge to...