Sailing yacht & motorboat engineering
Handling & Engineering Project for Sailing Yacht & Motorboat Manufacturers. Airpes designed, manufactured and supplied a new handling system to rotate the main body of yachts.
Initial situation description
Safe in the air rotation and handling of main bodies of the yachts with two overhead cranes was extremely difficult due to lack of appropriate tools and lifting equipment.
Need to solve
To develop a reliable system that ensures the exact weight of the processed scrap.
Airpes, since its beginning, has been supplying handling and weighing equipment to the Acerinox Group.
For this particularly project we supplied:
• 4 Coil Tongs 40t SWL
• 2 Sheet metal tongs with motorized tong arms which are adjustable in longitudinal and transverse direction.
• 2 Weighing and motorized hook blocks.
Airpes’ technical team visited the Bahru Stainless factory in Malaysia to verify and validate the machines provided.
- The equipment works safe, according to the standars of quality and service that Bahru Stainless expected.
OUR on demand solutions
LATEST POSTS ON THE BLOG
Discover our brand new developments, events, get posted of our activity.
- Benefits of adjustable lifting beams to your businessAdjustable lifting beams offer versatile solutions for various load sizes and shapes, reducing the need for multiple beams,...
- Integral solution for the installation and maintenance of wind turbine bladesAn integral solution for the installation and maintenance of wind turbine blades. Adapting Yoke Blade Clamps with our...
- How tunnels are built: advantages of using tunnel lining segmentsDiscover how are tunnels built, and the Airpes devices designed for lifting the tunnel lining segments, like the...
- 6 types of load cells to monitor protection systemsWe talk about six types of load cells steps to optimize your protection systems: compression cells, bending beam...