Sailing yacht & motorboat engineering
Handling & Engineering Project for Sailing Yacht & Motorboat Manufacturers. Airpes designed, manufactured and supplied a new handling system to rotate the main body of yachts.
Initial situation description
Safe in the air rotation and handling of main bodies of the yachts with two overhead cranes was extremely difficult due to lack of appropriate tools and lifting equipment.
Need to solve
To develop a reliable system that ensures the exact weight of the processed scrap.
Airpes, since its beginning, has been supplying handling and weighing equipment to the Acerinox Group.
For this particularly project we supplied:
• 4 Coil Tongs 40t SWL
• 2 Sheet metal tongs with motorized tong arms which are adjustable in longitudinal and transverse direction.
• 2 Weighing and motorized hook blocks.
Airpes’ technical team visited the Bahru Stainless factory in Malaysia to verify and validate the machines provided.
- The equipment works safe, according to the standars of quality and service that Bahru Stainless expected.
OUR on demand solutions
LATEST POSTS ON THE BLOG
Discover our brand new developments, events, get posted of our activity.
- Essential wind turbine safety precautions for wind energy workersIn the dynamic and ever-evolving realm of renewable energy, wind turbines stand as colossal icons of progress towards...
- Control the maximum load capacity with weight limitersIn order to lifting weights safely you have to consider the maximum load capacity of the equipment. Learn...
- 7 benefits of the electronic limiters for your companyAmong our weighing systems, some of our well-known products are electronic limiters. These devices have many benefits for...
- Lifting equipment maintenance: extending the life of your systemsEnsure safety & efficiency in industrial lifting equipment with proactive maintenance. Discover the benefits of test benches &...