Electromagnet supply for steel company in Spain
Rail Slider is a transit management company for Steel products. Located in Port Bou, Spain, they are long time Airpes’ customers, which has been supplying them handling systems for the last decade.
In 2013 they started to offer transit services for packages between 6 and 24 meters long . The conditions in their facilities were not optimal for productivity and safety, so they needed new equipment.
Airpes provided two sets of high-powered electromagnets, ready to be installed in each one of the two 32 t. cranes on the ground. These systems are able to handle packages up to 14 m. long and 5 t. load each.
The official Airpes’ distributor on the area (Girona Elevació), conducted the suitability of the cranes so they could work on Slave / Master mode.
The following systems were used:
The Eagle systems installed control the overlad and all safety points even when working in Slave / Master mode.
Also, they control the SWP and the weight information at all times.
The new series of Autec remotes
It has up to 32 moves and a monitoring of all safety functions on the same transmitter.
The 32 moves available on the Autec remote controls allow the crane operator to use each one of the cranes with all handling equipment that the customer has on the ground (Lifting beams, coil tongs, magnets etc.).
- Security follows the European standards.
- Production is multiplied by 5 and there is no risk of damaging the product as previously to the solution when it was manipulated with chains.
OUR on demand solutions
LATEST POSTS ON THE BLOG
Discover our brand new developments, events, get posted of our activity.
- How to have an industrial crane with remote controlAn industrial crane is an equipment designed to lift and lower materials, industrial equipment, and all related to...
- 6 modeling tools for the wind energy industry that will make your work easyWe have compiled six models and tools that will help you plan your entire project, from financing to...
- Crosby Airpes becomes a member of APQP4Wind in 2023Crosby Airpes joins APQP4Wind to further improve the quality of its service and customer satisfaction in the wind...