Macro displays for cranes from Airpes
What is the use of a display in a crane environment? They help you check the details about the load you are about to move or lift. Airpes’ displays are designed to work on mobile structures with high level of vibration.
You will be able to see the digits perfectly and be sure of the load’s weight at any time and from far away.
Check out Airpes’ macro displays and their features and benefits.
The AMR-130 macro display is designed to work on mobile structures like overhead travelling cranes, arm cranes, crane vehicles, tower cranes, elevators, etc.
– Display digits with great dimension and luminosity to allow visualization from close and far distances.
– The display may include: load limiter, emission and capture of weighing via radio, radio control and many more.
– It’s easy to handle the display with its aluminum structure and flat design.
In conclusion, the AMR-130 is a accesible macro display, making the maintenance works so much easy.
If you want to know more information about the macro display AMR-130, check out their page.
The AMR-240 Macro display has also been designed to work on mobile structures like overhead travelling cranes, arm cranes, crane vehicles, tower cranes, elevators, etc.
– The dimension and luminosity in its digits allows visualization both inside and out from long distances.
– The display can work between temperatures from -20ºC to 60ºC
– The display may include load limiter, emission and capture of weighing via radio, radio control and many more.
Check out full information about the macro display AMR-240 on its webpage.
The best displays for cranes with Airpes
The main difference between the AMR-240 and the AMR-130 displays is the height of the 5 LEDs available: 240 mm in the AMR-240 display and 130 mm in the AMR-130.
Choose the one that fits better your company’s needs and contact us to provide your crane with the best macro displays from Airpes.