Autec, Airpes’ Radio Control partner
We, Airpes, are an official Autec distributor since 2003. Autec designs, manufactures and delivers wireless control systems specifically for safety applications for elevation and lifting. Innovative design, robustness and reliability in the lifting on your loads.
The uses of their Radiocontrol devices are countless in lifting and elevation: industrial overhead cranes, truck mounted and construction cranes, elevating work platforms for the lifting of material and personnel, construction and maintenance machinery, factory automation, and machines and systems for logistics and manufacturing processes.
New products for industrial lifting
Today, we present you their latest products in lifting, designed to improve work and to make it easier and safer.
- Cable Remote-Control Units WC&WA : especially designed for remote-control back-up units, and to satisfy the need for applications where the same radio remote control can’t be installed or used.
- Key ID 0-1 (IP66): available in June 2015.
- Restyled and retooled AIR8: available in June 2015 the new 8 pushbutton transmitting unit of the AIR series has a restyled look alongwith its features and technology give users a transmitter built for the future.
- Multi-slot receiver MVRL9E: works on either AC or DC power, giving users flexibility.
- Multi-slot receiver DCRM24: providing DC-powered operation that works with all AIR SERIES transmitters.
Autec’s upcoming events in the lifting sector
If you want to catch up with Autec and you happen to be in Italy, you can find them at SPS IPC Drives Italy, an event in Parma, from May 12-14.
Check out all of this information and more on the Autec’s website.
At Airpes, we can help you with the lifting, weighing and handling of your loads. Contact us and we will help you to find the best solution to your need, along with Autec’s Radiocontrol products.