The AMR-60 Macro-display works on mobile structures and with vibration The dimension and luminosity in its digits allows visualization from long distances.
The AMR-60 Macro-display has been designed in order to work on mobile structures and with a high degree of vibration, like overhead travelling cranes, arm cranes, crane vehicles, tower cranes, elevators, etc. The dimension and luminosity in its digits allows visualization both inside and out from long distances.
This macro-display can incorporate several options like:
- Load limiter,
- Emission and capture of weighing over radio,
- Output computer,
- Operation functions through radio control
- And many more
Its aluminum structure and flat design convert it into a light and accessible macro-display, which makes it easy to maintain.
- Digits: 5 red LED of 60 mm high
- Work temperature: -20ºC + 60ºC
- Functions: On, Off, Tare, Sum, Total and Erase (through telecommander)
- Protection: IP 55 (optional IP 65)
- Feeding: 48/110/220