TRACTION LOAD CELLS TR1 – TR2
The Tr1 and Tr2 models of load cells from Airpes have been specially designed to work under traction with element detecting shear.
Features of Airpes’ traction Load Cells TR1 – TR2
You can use the traction load cells with shackles.
Its construction in alloy steel and chemically treated anticorrosive nickel: 3,000 OIML-R60 divisions.
The traction Load Cells’ capacities go from 500Kg to 100T (Please contact us for other capacities)
Traction Load Cells TR1 – TR2 Characteristics
- Class of precision C3
- Sensitiveness: 2±0,1%mV/V
- Vmin: Emax/10000
- Voltage of feeding: 5÷15V
- Resistance at input: 390±3Ω
- Resistance at output: 350±3Ω
- Compensated margin of temperature: -10ºC a +40ºC
- Resistance of insulation: >5000M