The FX1 and FX2 models of flexion load cells have been designed to work with element detecting shear.
Flexion Load Cells FX1 – FX2
Construction of the flexion load cells
Construction in alloy steel and anticorrosive nickel.
The CF and CFA model of load cells have been specially designed to work in projection with element detecting shear. Construction in alloy steel and chemically treated anticorrosive nickel.
Features of Airpes’ flexion load cells
- 3,000 OIML-R60 divisions.
- Leak-tightness IP-66
- Capacities from 15Kg to 20 T.
- Available in stainless steel
- Type of precision: C3
- Sensitiveness: 2±0,1%mV/V
- Vmin: Emax/10000
- Voltage of feeding: 5÷15V
- Resistance at input: 390±3Ω
- Resistance at output: 350±3Ω
- Compensated margin of temperature: -10ºC a +40ºC
- Resistance of insulation: >5000M