LOAD CELLS COMPRESSION SKM
Cells especially designed and manufactured for the control of the charge in silos. Includes an anti –capsizing support
Features Load Cells Compression SKM
Capacities of 8000, 10,000 AND 15,000 Kg.
These double cutting cells are made of alloy steel or also stainless steel.
These load cells of compression SKM take care of low-profile support and are treated with highly corrosion-resistant paint.
Benefits Load Cells Compression SKM
- Sensitiveness 2mV/V
- Including adjustment tolerance sensitiveness 0.1%
- Includes adjustment zero-tolerance <1% F.E.
- Excitation tension ≤24V
- No linearity <0.015% F.E.
- The load cell has no repeatability <0.012% F.E.
- Combined error <0.029% F.E.
- Hysteresis <0.012% F.E.
- With fluency in 30 minutes <0.025% F.E.
- Temp. effect and sensitiveness <0.023% F.E.
- Temp effect at zero <0.016%/5ºC Compensated temperature margin -10ºC/+40ºC Entry resistance 760Ω±10Ω Exit resistance 700Ω±3Ω Insulation resistance (V. Test=100V) >5000 10’Ω
- With maximum working charge 150% F.E.
- Charge limit without losing characteristics 200% F.E.
- Breaking charge >300% F.E.
- Including cable (length of 8 meters)
- Flexible 6×0.25mm
- With protection IP 65