BI-SCALE RADIO RECEIVER AMM-40
The AMM-40 model of bi-scale radio receiver is a receiver of weight especially designed to receive the weight by radio from up to 2 scales.
Airpes’ Bi-scale Radio Receiver AMM-40 Features
The AMM-40 model of bi-scale radio receiver is a receiver of weight especially designed to receive the weight by radio from up to 2 scales. This new system will allow you to visualize and manage (to measure, deduct the tare from, accumulation of weighing’s, visualization of total, etc.) the weight of one only scale in cases of one sole transmitter, or to commute the visualizations to scale 1, scale 2 or the sum of both in the case of two transmitters. This device is suitable for the control of cranes, overhead travelling cranes, hoists, elevators, etc.
It does not need installation, with one only touch you will have the weight in your hand.
Bi-scale Radio Receiver AMM-40 Benefits
- No connection required.
- LCD alphanumeric display with 6 digits of 10mm.
- 9 keys to perform the different functions
- Functions of Tare, Accumulation of weighs, Total, Scale selection, Automatic scanning function,
- channel change, etc.
- Power supply 9V 6LR61 battery
- Temperature -10ºC – 50ºC ; Humidity 15% – 85%.