ALE-90 ELECTRONIC LOAD LIMITER
The economic electronic load limiter ALE-90 from Airpes has been designed to control the overload and slack cable of elevation devices like cranes, overhead traveling cranes, hoists, etc.
Features of Airpes’ ALE-90 Electronic load limiter
Control your overload with the ALE-90 electronic limiter.
The ALE-90 model of electronic load limiter has been designed to control the overload and slack cable of elevation devices like cranes, overhead traveling cranes, hoists, elevators, etc.
This electronic load limiter can be connected on any weight detecting sited in fixed spur, turn pulley, carrier, cable, etc. Optionally it has an output for weight booster (on a panel of pushbuttons or giant display).
Characteristics of the ALE-90 Electronic Load Limiter
- 1 entry of weight
- 1st overload output, selectable switched contact (N.O. or N.C.) (6A 250V)
- 2nd output (optional) slack cable, selectable switched contact (N.O.or N.C.) (6A 250V)
- 3rd output weight booster for pannel of pushbuttons or giant display (optional and not compatible with 2nd output)
- Hysteresis operative in the limit of overload
- 2 keys for the calibration of the system
- Connection to the portable terminal
- By means of the portable terminal, it will be possible to calibrate with loads different from the nominal one
- Feeding 110V or 220V AC (selectable) 48V AC at request
- Temperature -10ºC 50ºC ; Humidity 15% – 85%