ALT-100 ELECTRONIC LIMITER
The electronic limiter ALT-100 from Airpes has been designed to control the surcharge and lose cable of elevation devices like cranes, overhead cranes, freight elevators, elevators, etc.
Features of the ALT-100 electronic limiter from Airpes
The ALT-100 model of the electronic limiter has been designed to control the surcharge and loose cable (or any other point of cutting) of elevation devices like cranes, overhead cranes, freight elevators, elevators, etc.
This device can be connected on whichever weight sensor sited in a fixed branch line, return tackle block, cart, cable, etc.
It also includes an exit for weight repeater and entry of external tare.
Characteristics of the ALT-100 electronic limiter:
• 1 weight entry
• First exit surcharge, commuted contact (10A 250V)
• 2nd exit loose cable (or any other value), commuted contact (10A 250V)
• 3rd exit weight repeater
• 1 entry of external tare
• Hysteresis manageable in surcharge limit
• 3 keys for the calibration and configuration of the system
• LCD screen of 5 digits
• Universal feeding of 90 V to 265 V AC, optionally 48 V AC
• Protection box IP-65
• Temperature -10º – 50ºC ; Humidity 15% – 85%
Electronic limiter connectivity
It can be connected to any weight sensor located on fixed branch line, pulley, trolley, cable, etc.
It has an output for a weight repeater and an external tare input.