ELECTRONIC LIMITER AND BLACKBOX EAGLE
Eagle is the new brain for your industrial crane. Designed with a multi-overload protector, safety control, multi anticollision crane system and full connection with the Black Box app.
Airpes’ Electronic limiter and Blackbox Eagle Features
• Up to 10 combinations of the sum of loads.
• Up to 30 configurable limits with direct actuation over output maneuvers.
• Up to 4 different zones of Load control.
• 2 Safety relays.
• 10 Output relay (N.O. / N.C.).
• 12 Digital inputs (48 a 220 Vac/Vdc).
• 4 PTC temperature sensor inputs.
• Multiconnectivity (RS-232/485, USB, RF, Wifi, GPRS, Profibus, CANopen, Modbus, Ethernet, …).
• High flexibility in inputs/outputs configuration
[-5, +5] º Inclination
The tool allows an inclination of the blade in order to adjust easily the installation in the nacelle and to avoid any damage during blade liing.
The system includes night lights capabilities to work in low light environments. All of the lights are LED powered and they can be adjusted thanks to their tilting head and their magnets.
Data-feedback Remote Controller
The remote controller shows multiple information such as Clamp Pressure and System Pressure, as well as showing detailed status of the tool or any Alarm that might appear.
The tool can lift multiple size and weight blades from different providers by installing the correct seat blade configuration and even future bigger blades.
Easy and fast to install between configurations
With the new TIER IV compliant Fuel Generator, the system can be used anywhere around the world with no further complications.
The whole tool operation can be controlled anywhere around the world thanks to the Modem configuration, which allows Airpes to update the soware; remote assistance, etc…