If you work with steel plates, you need an electro magnet in your company. At Airpes we design, manufacture and test all kinds of electromagnetic systems so you can do your job the easier and safer way.
We want to increase your productivity and make you save some money creating the most efficient handling and weighing equipment. Our systems are designed to work in extreme conditions like really high temperature, dust and heavy duty.
* Our electric magnetic systems have a cast case with aluminum or copper coil; standard field, deep-field, and extra deep field.
* These magnets can be used individually or in multiples, with different systems of suspension.
* Airpes provides integral solution through the use of lifting beams and optional features like telescopic opening/closing, special suspensions or the possibility to add fixed welded hooks to increase system’s versatility.
* Airpes designs, builds and supply the complete system including power supply (cable reel as optional), and electrical Control Box.
* Airpes is also in charge of supplying support batteries to prevent the accidental release of the load in case of power supply failure.
Monitorized Beam with electro magnet
We recently tested our motorized lifting beams with magnets with very positive results.
Airpes’ motorized lifting beams, both 4t and 8t, work and turn perfectly, adapted with magnets. Its motorized movement and magnetization allow easier and safer working, moving and lifting the load as it is required.
Telescopic Permanent Electromagnet ATEM-8
Airpes introduces its new Telescopic Permanent-Electro Magnetic System. A handling system that gives the customer plenty of options with its modular system.
This system’s core allows increasing or decreasing the modules according to the particularity of each magnet beam.
Mechanics of the Permanent Electromagnet ATEM-8
The Telescopic Permanent Electro magnet ATEM-8 is activated by double effect cylinders and single rod, of 63 mm and 36 mm. The system holds the cylinder with stumps on the head, allowing a superior pushability and it’s also 4 times stronger than similar products.
This permanent electric magnetic system consists of large hot rolled steel pipes, designed to accommodate hydraulic cylinders that are larger than the other companies’. This means more security.
ON DEMAND SOLUTIONS
FOR THE STEEL CUTTING SECTOR
Airpes designed a new range of products for the steel cutting sector.
These new electropermanent magnets liftt full plate and profiles parts, in just one movement in the safest way, fast and controlled, with the increase of productivity and cost savings.
The installation of both permanent electromagnetic systems was successful and the client was very satisfied with the results.
FOR DRAGADOS OFFSHORE
This on demand solution, centered in permanent electromagnets, fulfills the need of Dragados Offshore, our customer, to include those systems into their offshore project.
Specifically there are two 14 t. equipments with full capacity to work outdoors and in marine environments.
This new range of handling systems is designed and manufactured to give our customers a wide range of options and flexibility.