Special load cells can be perfectly adapted to the mechanical environment of the appliance and are designed and manufactured in alloy steel.
Special Load Cells
Construction of Airpes’ special load cells
Construction in alloy steel and chemically treated anticorrosive nickel.
Airpes’ special load cells can be designed so that they can be perfectly adapted to the mechanical environment of the appliance.
They are manufactured in alloy steel and also in chemically treated anticorrosive nickel.
Features of the Airpes’ special load cells
- 3,000 OIML-R60 divisions
- Leak-tightness IP-68
- Capacities from 3Kg to 200T
- Available in stainless steel
- Class of precision: C3
- Sensitiveness: 2±0,1%mV/V
- Vmin: Emax/10000
- Voltage of feeding: 5÷15V
- Resistance at input: 390±3Ω ó 700Ω
- Resistance at output: 350±3Ω ó 700Ω
- Compensated margin of temperature: -10ºC a +40ºC
- Resistance of insulation: >5000M